Our strategic leadership solutions are intended for the decision makers and senior level executives and others who want to get there. No one is doing what we are doing here.
The approach we take with our leaders and executives is fresh, engaging, and directly designed to do two things: (1) develop best-in-class leaders who possess and demonstrate today’s leadership competencies and (2) give you the knowledge and tools to move your organization from here to where you want to go – the tools to affect change.
We have taken the best research, thought leadership, and executive experiences and put together a globally comprehensive leadership core that is tailored as necessary for the specific needs of our clients – whether it be for executive development or consulting services.
People who own their power have the freedom, the independence, and the authority to make things happen. These people are able to affect change. These people are leaders.
Strategic Leadership extends beyond the role of leaders having and communicating a vision to fully understanding, thinking about, planning, and executing the necessary strategy to realize it.
It is defined as exploring, deciphering, and interpreting the best leadership concepts for achieving organizational excellence, anticipating and responding to change, and aligning organizational systems, processes, and people with enhanced services and increased profits.
When one is being “strategic” about it, he is focused on and considers the hard and soft side of the system and weighs the implications and consequences of all decisions and whether or not they impact and affect the ability to accomplish strategic outcomes.
If you are doing this, connecting the dots and taking into account the entire system, you are demonstrating strategic leadership.
While our solutions are as unique as our clients, there are some core elements to any successful strategic leadership program. During our client engagement, we ensure that all leaders experience the following:
- Build your command of strategy and strategic thinking: understand how to align organizational complexities with operational functions and business decisions
- Distinguish between management and leadership – there is a distinct difference and we discuss this difference while emphasizing the value of each
- Understand the leading leadership competencies and the associated behaviors of exceptional leaders
- Appreciate the importance of relationships and build your emotional intelligence quotient
- Realize the three (3) critical points of leadership value – without these, you cannot fully lead, and strategic leaders demonstrate these very well!
- Develop a functional leadership landscape after first evaluating the causes and implications of the dysfunctional
- Assess leadership credibility and accountability and learn how to regain credibility that may have tarnished
- Use your power and influence to advance organizational strategy and vision while ensuring that resources are provided and barriers are removed for your employees to grow and succeed
- Develop exceptional communication skills to build winning coalitions and resolve conflict appropriately