Learning & Development
ARVis is where you come for top notch executive, leadership, and management development training programs.
We are available for in-house or off-site training sessions and will customize our high-quality curriculum to achieve the outcomes you seek. We have curricula and instructional design experts prepared to develop customized materials to meet your specific needs.
You get to have it your way! We can work with you to use our ready-made, comprehensive curricula and tailor it to fit your needs, or we can work with you to design curriculum from scratch.
What Do You Need?
We embrace participative and deliberative curricula and instructional design approaches proven to optimize learning and improve performance. Our position is that curricula and instructional design methods serve our clients best when the learners’ cognitive development levels and various learning styles are fully considered. Additionally, our design experts are inclined to include the learners and organizational leaders in the curricula and instructional development process whenever possible.
While we secure some of the foremost subject matter experts who possess real-life, hands-on experience, we design our curricula to move beyond lecture format. Our sessions are developed with engaging, participative learning activities that serve to increase retention for our learners. The courses of study offered through ARVis are specifically designed to elicit learner participation and interaction. We operate within a process-oriented educational paradigm, and our curricula and instructional methods are developed to stimulate involvement and enhance learning while providing meaningful and lasting experiences. Our curriculum design experts are ready to work with you to develop and/or customize curriculum. We provide the complete spectrum of curricula and instructional design services to include:
- assessing the current training and learner needs
- identifying the training outcomes and associated learning objectives
- reviewing various instructional theories and developing the content
- determining performance standards and evaluation metrics
- conducting pilot delivery (when necessary)
- delivering a completed curriculum package and
- measuring performance success and the intrinsic value of the learning experiences and instruction.
We focus on (1) learning retention, (2) application (3) behavior changes and (4) measurement. It is our expectation that positive behavioral changes will result following our learning engagements and seminars. We ensure a continuity of knowledge and work with individuals and organizations to close competency and leadership gaps and strengthen organizational capacity.
We are deliberate about ensuring that a successful transfer of knowledge occurs by applying highly interactive and experiential exercises during our sessions. We promote conducting a competency gap analysis and setting quantitative and qualitative performance standards and then measuring actual performance against these standards to determine success. Depending on the learning session, we are certified in administering several leading assessments and often times conduct pre and post assessments as well.
We offer a competent and experienced pool of keynote speakers, presenters, facilitators and learning professionals who will help you accomplish your goals, develop your people, and make your event a thorough success! Our experts and learning professionals are prepared to address all of your professional development needs and deliver the full range of services – from needs assessments to curriculum design through facilitating learning and performing return on investment and evaluation studies.
Request a Quote
We are ready to design curricula for you and/or apply our own curricula to facilitate any event for you on the following topics:
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Strategic Leadership Series
- Ethical Leadership
- Financial Management for Leaders & Managers
- Change Management: Anticipating and Responding to Change
- Organizational Performance Measurement
- 3-C Performance Strategy (High-Performance Culture)
- Auditing Internal Controls (Financial, Program, Services)
- Organizational Structure Design
- Human Capital Management
- Succession Planning and Talent Development
- Human Resource Management
- Labor & Management Relations
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Critical Thinking & Decision Making
- Communicating with Diplomacy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generational Differences
- Team Development & Engagement
- Establishing Customer Services Standards
- Mentorship Program Design