Change Management – Organizational Renewal and Reshaping
Do you know where you are going, and can you get there without changing? These are the questions that leaders must ask when considering how to move their organizations and people to the next level.
Our change management solutions are designed to help executives and leaders effectively anticipate and respond to episodic and continual change while ensuring continued productivity and maximum benefit for the organization and its members. We help to create and sustain successful organizations that can innovate and adapt effectively and timely by understanding the internal and external drivers for change and balancing those against organizational and employee considerations and needs.
The successful change effort is the one where a balance is made between stability and adaptability. These are both critical elements to organizational growth and innovation, and we help you strike that balance.
We advocate against haphazard and random change or change just for the sake of it. Instead, we embrace working with leaders and executives to perform a thorough analysis of the issues and, if so deemed, formulate global change efforts that will positively impact the organization and its members.
- Understand internal and external drivers of change and when to advance change efforts to maintain a financial, operational, and human capital competitive advantage
- Assess impending changes based on their impact to the systems impacting the entire organization and/or the interconnected processes in the system
- Focus on a systematic cultural shift in the “way we do things around here” and develop an effective communication plan
- Help employees understand “what’s in it for them” and why it benefits the organization to expend more resources improving processes
- Recognize key organizational and employee change transitions and triggers and the positive and negative impact for each
- Identify the various stages of organizational, team and individual change and the best communication processes to employ
- Recognize and appropriately cope with the range of emotions and responses to change
- Learn how to effectively sustain organizational change and gain effective follow-up techniques for after the change has occurred