Strategic Planning & Management
Our strategy solutions are uniquely designed to help executives and leaders understand the importance of and benefits to thinking, planning and managing strategically. Services within this category are designed to support developing proactive methods and tools for aligning all organizational functions, processes, people, decisions, and activities to achieve defined outcomes and organizational goals.
You will benefit from our solid expertise and experience in planning, developing, executing, and measuring strategy across a wide range of industries and disciplines.
We facilitate a dialogue regarding organizational needs, opportunities, and challenges and transfer deep knowledge and research to establish a framework and process regarding all aspects of strategy, from stakeholder buy in, to goal establishment, to outcome measurement. We work with organizations, departments, and people at an extraordinary depth and ensure that a strong strategy is not only developed but that it gets implemented and continues long after our consultants have gone.
While our solutions are as unique as our clients, there are some core elements to any successful strategy process. During our client engagement, we ensure that all leaders and team members experience the following.
- Truly comprehend the full strategy process, various analysis models, and how to best execute the plan
- Develop and execute a strategy that corresponds with organizational competencies, executive vision, and internal and external demands
- Build your competitive advantage and answer the questions that tell you whether your strategy is likely to win or fail
- Understand the four (4) phases and five (5) essential components of strategic planning
- Learn the 25 most critical strategic questions and how to determine answers
- Recognize the challenges and factors to consider for implementation and how to address them
- Learn how to identity your key goals and outcomes and mitigate against competing priorities
- Comprehend how to “Turn Strategic Intentions into Reality”
- Complete a thorough risk and vulnerability assessment and prepare for known threats and weaknesses
- Review the value-added contributions that today’s leaders must make to demonstrate their value
- Discuss importance of strategic human relationship management
- Understand the fundamentals of performance metrics and outcome measurement
- Increase business performance and shareholder value by aligning activities with strategy
- Consider the leaders’ roles: executives, board of directors, middle management, and front-line supervisors.